Monday, September 24, 2012

Prompt: Confidence

Hello again, Melita here bringing you our newest prompt!

Art Squared Prompt: Confidence

This weeks prompt is courtesy of yours truly. I’ve been trying to step outside my comfort zone more than I normally would, but my confidence has taken a bit of a beating recently. I really want/need to boost my confidence back up again, but must admit it’s not been easy. So, what better subject for this weeks prompt, right?

Here’s Jaimie’s stunning creation, as always

Art Squared Prompt-Confidence-Jaimie

Credits: Pieces of You by Jenn Barrette; Love Is All You Need by Captivated Visions & Ju Kneipp; Digital Art Journal Class Kit by Jessica Sprague & Nancie Rowe Janitz; Painty Bits 2 by Litabells; Little Miss Personality by Jenn Barrette; Heart Art - Printed Patches by Sugarplum Paperie; FreeBird by Lauren Reid; Read Between the Lines by Erin Tietz; Lil' Dude Stamps by Megan Turnidge; Parcel 3 - Rubon Overlays by Tangie Baxter; Painted Borders by Studio Flergs; Bloomin' Paint Touches by Studio 68;  Fonts: ProblemSecretary

I chose a canvas again this week – this was a message I wanted to keep in sight, so a canvas to hang in my studio was the perfect solution.

Art Squared Prompt-Confidence-Melita

Supplies: 8x8 deep edge canvas, vintage sheet mysic and book text, Crate Paper Portrait collection, Liquitex modelling paste, Vintage doily as stencil, Kaisercraft acrylic paint, Distress ink, rubber stamps, Archival ink, Kaisercraft flowers, Thickers

I hope our creations can inspire you to play in your journal, work on a canvas, or whip up an awesome digi layout. Be sure to link us up to your ‘confidence’ creations – we’d love to check them out!

Happy arting,

Melita xo

No comments: